Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Various Sayings from our Precious 2-Year-Olds

As the boys begin to talk more and more, the more funny things they say. I am going to do my best to make this the "one-stop shop" for all of the odd and cute things they say. I can only remember a couple right now, but I will update as I remember, and hear, more. Here goes...

"Momma, blow eyes" Hayden notices when his nose is running and wants me to help him blow it. Well, the other day, he had been crying and his eyes were running and he wanted me to "blow his eyes." It was so sweet and funny!

"Momma, light bug me" Carson had hurt himself the other day and I picked him up to kiss it and make it better. I held him like a baby to see if he would let me (gotta try sometimes :)), and apparently the light was in his eyes and he wanted me to turn it off. Not sure how he picked up "bug me," but I'm sure it was from us :).

"Bit Burp" Bit is Hayden's (and therefore Carson's) way of saying "Puppy," who we would have a hard time without. We were on our way home from church and Hayden started laughing and looking at Puppy. I asked what was funny and he said, "Bit Burp." I said, "did Puppy burp," and he said "uh huh." Their imaginations are amazing!

As I get more, I will post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home