Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!



We hope everyone had a very Happy Easter! Gran and Pops went to church with us and then we went to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel. When we were done with that, we went to their house so the boys could get their Easter baskets and they also had a surprise - they got a new basketball goal! We didn't hunt Easter eggs - I'm sure they didn't miss it being that they had never done it before :). They did do a good job of emptying their eggs of the goodies that were inside though. Here are some more pictures from the day...

The Boys with Gran & Pops


Pops must be saying something really important here
because both boys are paying really close attention


Pops helping Carson to make a basket



Hayden is too busy eating his goodies to play ball


Hayden playing out on the deck

Carson was very "Hoppy"


When we got finished at Gran & Pops', they boys were SO tired, so we took them home and let them take a nap. Afterwards, we went to Aunt Dodo's (what the boys say) to see William and Abbey and Goodmommy & Gooddaddy. The boys got to stay and play and then go spend the night with Goodmommy & Gooddaddy. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. It was a very full and exciting day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Wow, they are such big boys. I love those shirts!!

Jamie

7:58 PM  
Blogger Danielle Balentine said...

Christy,

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm adding you to my friends. I my goodness look at the boys! They have gotten so big. And the parents look pretty good, too. Somehow I need to get your email address so that I can invite you to my blog because it is private. I'm going to try to tell you what our email address is in code. My first initial, my husband's first initial, our last name (all together no spaces no capital letters)@sbcglobal.net See if you can figure that out so that I can email you an invitation. Jamie, you can email me too. I think you can figure that out. I'd love to give you an invite, too. Sorry, my husband is a little skeptical about having all of our information on the web. You know how husbands are. Hope to hear from you soon.

Danielle B.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a fun time with pops love Carson your son that is 7 and a half

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home