Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Flowers

Yesterday, Carson would not take a second nap, but Hayden was sleeping good and I was REALLY needing a nap. My mom had been watching the boys all day while I worked, so she said she would take Carson with her on some errands so Hayden could get some sleep and I could get in a short nap too. Well, of course, I didn't argue :). While running their errands, they stopped by to see Granny P, who happened to have some flowers that Carson picked for me. It was so cute when he came in with them in his hand, and then he handed them to me. I wish I had thought to take a picture at that moment, but I didn't. So, I took a picture of the flowers (in a plastic cup). I know this probably seems silly, but I thought it would be cute to look back on many years from now. So, here are my first flowers from Carson...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home