Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Hayden & Carson!!!

Well, I can't believe it, but it is here - the boys' 1st birthday! This past year has been so wonderful with all of the new things I have learned and experienced. I am SO thankful for my two little boys. They are the best!

One thing I have learned over the past month is the fact that posing for pictures is apparently no longer that fun - especially when I want them to pose at the same time. But of course I am going to try anyway. Here are a couple of pictures I got today. I will post pictures of their party soon.





Here is one more picture. I took it on Saturday after the birthday party. Phillip had taken Charlie outside and the boys watched him out the window. I think this is probably the cutest picture I've taken of the boys...

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

That is a sweet picture! There is something very sweet about two little ones looking longingly outside, especially when they are the same height. They are too sweet! It doesn't seem like it should be a year already!

Jamie

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home