Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Working With Mommy

As many of you know, I am fortunate enough to get to work from home a couple of days per week. Up until the last few weeks, I have never really worked while I was at home by myself with the boys - except for naptimes. Instead, I worked at night when the boys went to sleep. Well, that has gotten old really quickly, so I decided to try something new. We have a SuperYard that we keep in the living room. It is a gate-type thing that keeps the boys in one area (except they can escape sometimes :)). Anyway, I have figured out how to put the gate in my office, and use Charlie's gate down the hall, to create a good play area for the boys while I work. So far it has worked pretty good. It is so much fun taking the boys to work with me, although I do have to stop every now and then to break up a fight :). Here are some pictures.


Here is the room setup...

Carson comes over to say "hi!"

The boys play so hard while Mommy works

Hayden is being silly...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Your SuperYard is neat! It's nice Hayden and Carson can play together while you work. Looks like they have a lot of fun!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home