Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Party Time!

Yesterday we had the boys' party for their 2nd Birthday. I was really please with how it turned out. I was afraid it would be too hot, rainy, something other than nice, but it was just that, nice. It was warm, but it could have been a lot warmer! We had lots of family and friends, and took lots of pictures. Since I've typed so much the past couple of posts, I will keep this one short and let the pictures tell the story :). Here they are...

First of all, here is the cake. The boys LOVE to see trains. I saw this in a magazine and had to try it. I was so excited that it turned out as good as it did - and it was pretty easy to do.



The boys did a great job blowing out the candles...


...and opening their presents.



For this picture, I meant to get one with all of the presents, but instead, I have one with all of the presents gone. Anyway, as you probably can figure out, this was the spot designated for opening presents. The Adirondack chairs worked great...for a while :).


After presents, it was time to play, play, play.


It was cool to be able to have so many people at our house, in our back yard. The fence is wonderful!

The boys were very busy with all of their new stuff, but they decided to take some time out and take some family pictures.


This is a 5-generation picture with my Grandma Ward, Grandma Hazel, my Dad, Me, Hayden and Carson.

Then, we had one with the boys, Me, Mom, and Granny P.
Just a couple more :). Here are pictures with us and Gran & Pops...


...and us with Goodmommy and Gooddaddy.

We had a great day. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated it with us!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Wow...that looks like a fun party! I admit I have fence envy, your back yard with picnic tables and everything looks amazing, what a great area for the boys to play in!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Happy Birthday boys!! That is such a cute cake!!!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, what a difference a year makes! The boys have gotten so big and have become so animated that they are so much fun to be around. I treasure every moment spent with them. The cake looked and tasted fantastic, Christy. You and Phillip are doing an awesome job in raising your sons!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home