Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Ice Bababay"

I have heard and read about many kids having favorite songs like "Jesus Loves Me" or other good wholesome songs. While my boys do like those songs too, I would have to say their favorites have been a bit different. This was not done on purpose by any means, but nonetheless, it happened.

I used to ALWAYS play music while giving the boys a bath (still do on occasion). It would mainly be the radio like KISS FM or KFIN. ONE time we heard Low by Flo Rida (if you don't know this song, that is okay, it is a hip-hip-ish song). I had gotten Carson out of the tub and was dancing with him. When it got to the "low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low" part, I start dropping him closer and closer to the floor. He thought it was so fun. SEVERAL days, possibly even a week later, I asked if he wanted to sing and he said "low, low, low, low." It took me a while to figure it out, but he was singing this song. We don't hear it often, but when we do, he knows when to say "low, low, low, low," and seems to love it. It is so cute.

Other favorite songs of the boys include a lot of kid songs, Happy Birthday ("happy to you"), Jesus Loves Me (see, we do sing good songs too :)), Taylor Swift's Our Song, Sugarland's All I Wanna Do (hoo hoo hoo hoo), and Ice Ice Baby. I'm not so sure where Ice Ice Baby came from other than they love to eat ice and I can only guess that I sang it to them one time while they were eating ice. Now, all you have to do is hum the intro and they know to say Ice Ice Baby, only it is "Ice Bababay." It is too cute. Here is a video of their (mainly Carson) singing. I know you will get tired of hearing me, but I so desparately wanted this on tape that I wasn't giving up :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous carson brinkley said...

this video is funny.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home