Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Flippin' Out

Okay, so I didn't exactly do what I said I would do (blog more often), but at least it has only been about 1 month instead of 2, right?? I want to, honestly, but the time gets away so quickly!


Well, I'm back, for a few minutes at least :). Phillip didn't have to work today, so the boys got to stay home with him. They had so much fun playing with Daddy, especially outside in the sprinkler. Carson even learned a new trick (hint: see title). Here are some pics from the sprinkler fun and then a video of Carson's new trick. Enjoy...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home