Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Maternity Pictures


As many of you know, my sister-in-law, Dodie, is a photographer. A long time ago, she had mentioned that I needed to do some "maternity" pictures. Well, of course, I was not going to do that because I did NOT want my belly photographed. However, watching it (and the boys) grow, and realizing that I won't always have a pregnant belly (thank goodness!), changed my mind. I decided that I may never have this opportunity again and if I decided, I didn't have to show anyone if I didn't want to. So at about 27 weeks, we did our maternity pictures.

Well, it turned out to be a really neat and fun experience that I am very glad I decided to have. There were shots of my belly, but there were also a lot of shots of me and Phillip. I posted a couple of my favorites. The silhouette picture was a pose we found online and the other picture was of me and Phillip having fun. We now have something to look back on and remember how it was (or at least what it looked like) when I was pregnant. Also, in case the boys ever care, they can see where they were for the first little bit of their lives. I would definitely recommend doing maternity pictures to anyone considering it. And I just happen to know a good photographer (there's a little plug for you, Dodie :)).

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Oh your pictures are great!! I love the maternity ones, I wish I would have done that in retrospect. I also love the new pictures of the boys. It is fun watching them grow...especially looking at yours and remembering mine when they were that tiny! Keep resting and hydrating!!! You will make it! Good luck!

Jamie

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home