Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Shower at the Co-op

Yesterday I had my second Baby Shower. It was alot of fun as well. I feel like it is Christmastime! We got so many good gifts - lots of diapers and wipes!!! We are going to need them with 2 little bottoms :). We also got alot of other good stuff. I really appreciate all of the gifts everyone has given us! I also got to visit with people that I don't see very often, which is always nice to be able to catch up a bit. Below is a picture of the adorable cake!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home