Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

28 Week Checkup

There was nothing really major about this doctor's appointment other than it marked the first time that I started going every 2 weeks. This pregnancy has really flown by! At this point, the doctor says that I am measuring at 36 weeks (if I were to be carrying 1 baby). Therefore, according to him, every symptom is exaggerated because I would usually be almost done by now. I am a little scared about how I am going to feel when I really am 36 weeks (I am being optimistic that I will make it there :)) because I am feeling pretty pregnant right now!

So far, everything is still going good. The fatigue is starting to set in again, but I am viewing it as a friendly (and sometimes not so friendly) reminder that I need to rest often so that these boys can get as strong as possible before they join us. If they will stay put for about 8 more weeks, we will be doing good!

I have some showers coming up, so I'll be posting some pictures soon. Also, we have our cribs put together (they take up the whole room!) and are finishing up on the nursery. I'll soon post pictures of that as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Wow....the time has flown. Just wait until they get here and it will go by even faster! I am anxious to see pictures of your nursery!! My girls were born at 35 weeks and 3 days and they were perfectly healthy!! I hope everything continues to go well for you!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home