Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Friday, January 13, 2006


Welcome to our Baby Blog!

A Quick Update:

In mid-November, we found out that we were pregnant. A few weeks later, we found out that we were pregnant with not one baby, but with TWO babies! A little scary and a LOT exciting.

As of today, I am 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant (the ultrasound picture above was taken at 10 weeks, 2 days). Our babies are growing like crazy, which I can tell because they wear me out so much (and they aren't even here yet)! Also, my clothes seem to get a little tighter each day. I finally had to give in and start wearing some maternity clothes, and boy are they much more comfortable! Whoever invented elastic was a genius!!

Of course, it is too soon to know whether we have boys, girls, or one of each, but we do know that we will love them no matter what they are (although we hope for one of each). Hopefully we will get to find out the sexes in a little over a month. So far, they seem to be on track growth-wise and their little hearts beat like crazy! It is so cool to hear.

Well, I think that pretty much sums up the pregnancy so far. Please feel free to leave comments. Also, if you have an idea of something neat to include in the blog, you can let us know that too.

Thank you for checking out our blog and please check back for future posts.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marcello e Ana Barros said...

Christy, I am a brazilian stranger who was just passing by and saw your blog and your hapiness, so I just want to wish you all the best with the babies !!! I bet you'll have a beautiful family. God bless you all - and seems He's already done that, right ;-) All the best, Ana

5:04 PM  
Blogger Dodie said...

I love it !!!!! They are so pretty already! I can't wait to hug and kiss them!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Pops & Gran said...

Well, little ones, we can't wait til you get here! We've been waiting a long time for you. We love you so much already. Your mommy & daddy are so excited! You are so lucky to get them for your parents. Pops & Gran

8:31 AM  
Blogger tracyg said...

Christy, I am so happy for you. I look forward to hearing updates from your mom at school. Let me be the first one to say that I think that you have a boy and a girl. I will continue to pray for you and your babies.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Goodmommy and Gooddaddy said...

Christy and Phillip, Our prayers for you have been answered. We still pray for 2 healthy babies, comfort for Christy, and patience for Phillip. We are so excited that we don't have to fight over who will hold this grandbaby first. There will be one for each of us. We love you, all four. (Kelly's off this week, can you tell?)

12:04 PM  
Blogger ark-piper said...

Christy, this is old "Mr. A" Your mom just emailed me with the news.
First, congratulations to both of you and may the twins be healthy, happy, and as good a student as you were (but not quite as spoiled) lol.
I sincerely wish for y'all the very best of everything.
Always,
A

1:22 PM  
Blogger Kassie said...

Hey christy I can not wait until
they get here I am ready for some little babies in the family.

Congradulations!!!!!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! This is definitely an answered prayer and you are going to be great parents. I know that I will have to stand in line but I cannot wait to hold them. Love, Mica (Aunt Mica)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home