Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

5 1/2 Month Checkup

Well, I said that I would post how the doctor's appointment went, so here it is. There was really nothing new. I am now at 22 1/2 weeks, but am measuring at 27 weeks. When the doctor came in, he asked how big I felt. I've never been pregnant before, so I wasn't quite sure what to say other than pretty big. But, I guess I should feel big - at least a little. I know, though, that I am only going to get bigger. So, when I look back at this in a few months, I will probably laugh because I said I felt big :).

The main thing I got out of this appointment was that the time is going by very quickly and that in only a few months, we will be meeting our new baby boys. I will go back in a month and then start going every couple of weeks after that. At that point, I'll be watched very closely to make sure Hayden & Carson don't plan on coming any earlier than they need to (as twins sometimes like to do).

In a couple of weeks, I'll have some new pictures of the boys. We are going to do the 3D/4D ultrasound for fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christy,

I have enjoyed so far your journey with these little boys. You look so cute even with the belly. I pray for all of you and know you will be great parents. It really won't be long until they are here.

God Bless You All,
Becky Wilson

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the boys beds! I just wish that they could stay that beautiful, but you realize that two boys will make their mark or marks on them : ) ! I absolutely cannot wait to hold them. I have been taking alot of pictures of newborns and everytime I hold one of them I keep thinking what the boys will be like. I'm already looking for the noisiest, messiest toys ! Sorry, paybacks!
Abbey prays for you and the boys every night at supper. She is going to be a good babysitter.
Love,
Aunt Dodie

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home