Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

30 Week Checkup

These visits are pretty routine these days. I get to see how much weight I've gained, find out my blood pressure, hear the boys' heart beating (the best part), get my belly measured, and ask the doctor any questions I may have.

He was happy that we have made it to the 30 week mark. Now we are aiming for 35 weeks - I am personally aiming for 36 or 37. Either way, I am confident our boys will be okay. We are getting more and more excited to meet them, but we know they need to stay where they are a little while longer. Besides, I need the extra time to get everything ready for them! Although I am sure that I will be saying that even once they are here.

I am still feeling okay for the most part. I am starting to get uncomfortable now, but I guess that is to be expected because I am about the size of someone almost full term with one baby. However, it is all worth it, so I am trying not to complain too much - although Phillip might tell you differently :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home