Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Pictures

I mentioned in the last post that we took lots of pictures. Well, I had intended to post them to the blog, but then decided a way to get around it :). I have found a new hobby (when I have time, of course) of creating photobooks. I created one of the day the boys were born and now have created one of their first Christmas. It is so fun and so neat to have a real book that you have personalized. So...instead of posting all of the pictures, I decided to share the photobook. To look through the book, just click on it and it will take you to the entire book. I hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I enjoyed viewing their Christmas photobook. What a cute way to share their photos! I noticed in one of the pics that they got the Drop and Roar Dinosaur and the Leap Frog Learning Table. . . Hayden did, too! He loves them! Hayden and Carson, hope you guys are having fun with all your Christmas goodies!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home