Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We Are 5 Months Old


On Sunday, the boys were 5 months old. I can't believe that in just 1 month, they we be half-way through their first year. I know I say this all of the time, but they are getting so big! They are also becoming very social. We get lots of smiles and giggles out of them - their laughter is my new favorite sound. They have also discovered how fun it is to blow spit bubbles :). They are so much fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was happy to see a new picture since I didn't come to babysit today. I hope that doesn't happen often. Tuesdays are my favorite days. Love you two mor I mean four. Goodmommy and Gooddaddy

9:57 PM  
Blogger Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Oh I love the spit bubbles....they are so sweet, but so hard to get a picture of! Such sweet faces, they do grow up in a hurry!

Jamie

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! They look so cute! Boy are they growing fast. Mommy and daddy..you are doing just a great job with your boys and we are so proud of your family. God has certainly blessed us all.
Pops & Gran

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll see you tomorrow(tuesday). Yea!

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home