Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Monday, December 04, 2006

Cutie Pies

Here are a couple of pictures I took yesterday. They were so cute, I thought I had to share :). Believe it or not, they were actually getting mad right before I took their pictures. But I started acting goofy and got them to smile. They are so funny!




2 Comments:

Blogger Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Ah....what sweet smiles! They made me smile!

Jamie

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! And I really needed to smile at 11:45 pm. I did enjoy the day today. Love you all. Goodmommy and Gooddaddy

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home