Our Little Miracles

This blog is about our two little miracles, Hayden & Carson. They were born on June 19, 2006, at 1:49 and 1:51 AM. Hayden weighed in at 6 pounds and 2 ounces, while Carson weighed in at 4 pounds, 13 ounces. Keep checking back to watch us grow!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

2-Month Check-up & Shots (yuck!!)

We went Friday for the boys' 2-month check-up and shots. Needless to say, they did not like the shots (and neither did I!). I was SO glad Phillip was there to hold their little legs down while they were getting the shots because it was all I could do not to cry along with them (or at least not too much :)). About the only part of that I could handle was holdiing them afterwards. Maybe it will get easier.

Other than the shots, everything was good. The doctor said that they were both healthy little boys. Carson now weighs a whopping 10 pounds and 1 ounce, and is 21 3/4 inches long. Hayden is now up to 11 pounds and 14 ounces, and is 24 inches long. I know I can't create a post now without at least a picture, so here is one we took a week or so ago of me and the boys. I'll work on getting more pictures to show :).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel. I have been the big BAD Meany every time with MOlly and SArah's shots. I hold them while they get the shots, then Jamie loves and kisses them. She said she didn't want them looking at her and feeling the pain. Like I do. Oh, well, I'm just glad Jamie invited me to go to the doctor with them. You look really good, Christy. The "Boys" are getting so big. Thanks for taking the time to update all of us.
Mrs. Melanie (Park)

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The boys are really growing! Shots are definitely no fun . . . Hayden just had his 4 month check-up and shots today. I enjoy seeing the pictures you posted. Carson and Hayden are too cute!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They ae so cute. I love holding them. They are growing so fast.
I can't believe how much diffrent they look. My mom told me that they smile a lot more too. I can't wait to see them again.
love,
cousin Lilly

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home